- The National Kidney Foundation. The National Kidney Foundation: A-Z health guide. Available at: CLICK HERE TO READ Accessed December 19, 2012.
- The basis of a healthy diabetes diet. Available at: CLICK HERE TO READ Accessed December 2012.
- The National Kidney Foundation. The National Kidney Foundation: kidney disease. Available at: CLICK HERE TO READ Accessed December 19, 2012.
- Dirks J, Remuzzi G, Hortan S, Schieppati A, Rizvi SAH. Diseases of the kidney and urinary system. In: Jamison DT, Breman JG, Mesaham AR, et al, eds. Disease Control Priorities in Developing Countries. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: The World Bank; 2006:695–706.
- National Kidney and Urologic Disease Information Clearinghouse. Kidney Disease Statistics for the United States. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health; 2012. NIH publication 12-3895. Available at: CLICK HERE TO READ Accessed December 19, 2012.
- Plantinga LC, Boulware LE, Coresh J, et al. Patient awareness of chronic kidney disease: trends and predictors. Arch Intern Med. 2008;168(20):2268–2275.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and the World Health Organization. Guidelines for the evaluation of probiotics in food. London, Ontario, Canada, April 30 and May 1, 2002. Available at: CLICK HERE TO READ Accessed December 19, 2012.
- Xu J, Gordon JL. Honor thy symbionts. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2003;100(18):10452–10459.
- Furness J, Kunze WA, Clerc N. Nutrient tasting and signaling mechanisms in the gut: II. The intestine as a sensory organ: neural, endocrine, and immune responses. Am J Physiol Gastrointestin Liver Physiol. 1999;277:G922-G928.
- Ranganathan N, Ranganathan P, Friedman EA, et al. Pilot study of probiotic dietary supplementation for promoting healthy kidney function in patients with chronic kidney disease. Adv Ther. 2010;27(9):634–637.
Renadyl™ | Natural supplement for Kidney Health
Renadyl™ is a patented and proprietary probiotics dietary supplement that has been scientifically formulated and clinically tested. Renadyl™ metabolizes nitrogenous waste that has diffused from the bloodstream into the bowel. Nitrogenous wastes are utilized by Renadyl™ as nutrients. As probiotics grow and multiply, they consume more nitrogenous waste and therefore effectively help maintain healthy kidney function. The nitrogenous metabolites are eliminated as solid waste/fecal matter.
Note: The statements on this website and the products offered have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contents herein are being provided solely for the purpose of information. If you are pregnant, do not take any of our products listed herein. Also, please consult your physician or a qualified medical professional prior to taking this or any other dietary supplements or if you feel you have uremic, metabolic or related health conditions.